A Perfect Tribe is a private community focused on living our best lives.
Life coaching starts at $100 per hour and go up to and over $1,000 per hour but for just $9.99 a month you can join our private community that is dedicated to self-improvement.
With the membership you will gain access to our private community forum and Discord channel, our Certified Life Coach Sean who personally answers all questions as well as the hard-earned knowledge and support of your fellow tribe members. Inside the community we offer a place to ask questions, share interesting information, have discussions, start a progress journal, and create or join one of our community challenges.
Most frequent questions and answers
- Anyone looking for self-improvement, support, and accountability.
- Anyone looking for a helpful community to belong to that is detached away from the toxic atmosphere of social media (we have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity).
- Anyone struggling to find friends or social outlet that helps promote a better version of oneself.
- Anyone looking to create change in their life and wants help and support from knowledgeable, well-intentioned peers.
Any self-improvement is great, so we do not discriminate but what most people want to improve on generally fall into the following categories:
- Mental Wellbeing
We encourage making sure all of these items are in balance.
- We have a Certified Life Coach who monitors, interacts, and even journals his own progress inside the community.
- We have ZERO ads. We have no 3rd-party ads, and we don’t try to upsell you anything.
- No Trolls. We have a very strict policy against trolls, but it generally doesn’t need to be enforced because most people aren’t interested in passing through a pay wall troll. Compare this to Reddit where a user can create an anonymous throw-away account in less than 60 seconds.
- No toxicity. We have a very strict policy against insults or general toxicity. If someone joins and chooses to be toxic, they are removed from the tribe. We only want members who are looking to help themselves and, in time, help others.
- We are a smaller community, so you very quickly learn everyone’s names, hobbies and interests. Basically, you will make friends and connections.
- Our community runs on a member-only forum which means keeps it away from the prying eyes of Google and other search engines. Only other members can see anything you share. Since we also don’t use any ads this offers a high level of privacy.
- Our community offers a level of permanency. Unlike Reddit posts or Facebook status updates you can keep a thread open for years. This allows members to create a progress journal and keep it updated or search through other members experiences and questions. This provides a treasure trove of information.
You will be billed once a month. We accept all major credit cards as well as Paypal.
If, for any reason, you feel like the community is not the right fit then you can cancel at any time without any hassle. It’s simply clicking a button inside your account settings.